Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Queens of the Stone Age - My God Is The Sun

Those of you waiting... and waiting for something anything from Queens of the Stone Age. Your day has come. Josh Homme and his rotating cast of characters have released their first single, My God Is The Sun, along with album details and a few tour dates.

It seems like ages since 2007's Era Vulgaris, but no matter who is in (Dave Grohl returns to the drum kit) or out (Joey Castillo), it's always rad. The band's sixth album, ...Like Clockwork, will be released on June 4th, via Matador Records and includes guest appearances from Trent Reznor, Elton John and Alex Turner. Check out the full tracklist for one of the most anticipated albums of the year.

A full tour is expected and appearances at this year's Lollapalooza and Made in America Festival are confirmed.


1. Keep Your Eyes Peeled
2. I Sat By The Ocean
3. The Vampyre of Time and Memory
4. If I Had A Tail
5. My God Is The Sun
6. Kalopsia
7. Fairweather Friends
8. Smooth Sailing
9. I Appear Missing
10. ... Like Clockwork

No comments:

Post a Comment