Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sondre Lerche - Domino Video

I almost feel like I should apologize for not posting something sooner about Sondre Lerche. The guy has made phenomenal music for over a decade and is showing no signs of stopping. The Norwegian singer/songwriter is releasing his self-titled album on June 7th and just debuted a video for the single, Domino. The first time I heard Stupid Memory from 2004's Two Way Monologue, I immediately recognized his talent to craft pop songs with beautiful arrangements. If you were to listen to his entire catalog, you would find elements of Bossa Nova, Jazz, Folk and Rock. He gained some popularity in 2007 when he composed the soundtrack for Dan In Real Life, even making a cameo in the final wedding scene. Pick up any album and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. In support of the new album, he will play back to back nights at Schubas and Lincoln Hall in mid-June. SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment