Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lollapalooza Week - Phoenix

In case you didn't know this blog is coming to you from Chicago. That being said, I will always love and attend Lollapalooza. I actually started this last year in an attempt to get you some good music and also let you know which acts I'll definitely be seeing. For the next 5 days, please come back for more music and artist info.

I'm sure you have all heard of Phoenix. Even if I am somehow your only outlet for new music, we've already had 2 posts for these guys because they are that awesome. Some people may say that they don't deserve to be a closer (Saturday @ the Budweiser Stage), but I'd pick them any day over Green Day. Even though I have seen them twice already and have tickets to the after show @ the House of Blues (jealous?), I will be battling to get to the front.

I've been sitting on this remix for a few months now. Contrary to what you might think, I still keep a few nuggets for myself. Even better is the fact that it's actually from their older album, something I'm sure a few people have never even heard. So enjoy and try and find me this weekend if you happen to be in this wonderful town for 3 crazy days.

Long Distance Call (25 Hours A Day Remix) by theearlynerd

No comments:

Post a Comment